I’m humbled checking out the web resume for my friend Julian Cash. It hits all the right buttons.
- Catchy domain name, hirethisgeek.com.
- Strong bulleted overview of his skills on the front page.
- Links to key points in the margin on the right, and at the bottom of each page
- Subpages about important areas of interest (project management, programming, etc)
- Contact information at the bottom of every page
- Testimonials page, although I’d put some information about each person to give weight to their words.
If you can get your web resume to be even one tenth as interesting as Julian’s, you’re way ahead of your competition.